Headache, Vertigo & Cervicogenic Dizziness – Presented by Dr. Shawn Thistle (RRS Education)
Start: 19th November 2020
End: 19th November 2025
n/a, n/a, n/a, Canada
Headaches and vertigo/dizziness are common, ranging from a daily nuisance to disabling and life-changing for our patients. Chiropractors can skillfully triage, assess and manage these conditions for most patients – but arriving at the correct diagnosis is paramount in formulating effective treatment strategies! This E-Seminar consists of two sections:
SECTION 1: Differential Diagnosis & Assessment
A review of differential diagnosis and relevant clinical testing procedures for your patients with headache, dizziness or vertigo.
SECTION 2: Treatment Considerations
A contemporary summary of the evidence pertaining to the appropriateness and efficacy of manual therapy, including chiropractic care, for headache and cervicogenic dizziness.
- Review common differential diagnoses and clinical assessment strategies for common headaches, vertigo and dizziness
- Appraise the literature pertaining to the complex interplay between cervical spine function and dizziness, neck pain and headache
- Summarize our contemporary understanding of the assessment and diagnosis of cervicogenic dizziness
- Describe the HINTS examination for acute vestibular syndrome patients
- Explore the evidence on the appropriateness and efficacy of manual therapy, including chiropractic care, for headache and cervicogenic dizziness
In this NEW E-Seminar, Dr. Thistle will help you integrate recent evidence and best practices into your patient care with his entertaining, clinically applicable style of speaking.
This informative E-Seminar will sharpen your clinical thought-process, enhance your diagnostic accuracy, raise your confidence, assist in insulating you from legal issues and improve outcomes for your patients!
Benefits of this new format:
* Complete at your own pace from the comfort of home or office
* Get caught up on new research and integrate it into your patient care
* Helpful tips and techniques for Monday morning
* Interactive quizzes & case vignette
* Useful clinical tools & resources
PRICE: $149 (USD)
Course Contact Name
Dr. Shawn Thistle