Concussion in sporting environments is common, but this injury can also occur in occupational settings, motor vehicle collisions, falls, and so on. Chiropractors may see acute injuries as sideline clinicians, but also frequently encounter patients with a history of concussion. Evidence in this area is evolving rapidly in terms of best practices that all chiropractors should be aware of. This E-Seminar serves as an evidence-based primer to bring chiropractors up to speed on concussion.
- Summarize contemporary knowledge on risk factors, defining features, acute and clinical assessment best-practices and recovery trajectories for concussion, with emphasis on clinical considerations for chiropractors
- Explore the evidence on the appropriateness and efficacy of manual therapy, including chiropractic care, for concussion patients
In this NEW E-Seminar, Dr. Thistle will help you integrate recent evidence and best practices into your patient care with his entertaining, clinically applicable style of speaking.
This informative E-Seminar will sharpen your clinical thought-process, enhance your diagnostic accuracy, raise your confidence, assist in insulating you from legal issues and improve outcomes for your patients!
Benefits of this new format:
* Complete at your own pace from the comfort of home or office
* Get caught up on new research and integrate it into your patient care
* Helpful tips and techniques for Monday morning
* Interactive quizzes & case vignette
* Useful clinical tools & resources