Active Release Techniques, Upper Extremity Level 1
Start: 19th September 2019 @ 07:30am
End: 22nd September 2019 @ 00:00am
Novotel London West
1 Shortlands, Hammersmith International Centre, Hammersmith, London, England
The ART Upper Extremity Course is designed to identify and effectively treat common issues such as carpal tunnel, tennis elbow and shoulder injuries. Although it also includes some spine issues where muscles overlap the two regions, protocols from the ART Spine Course may be necessary to help fully resolve the injury. Manual techniques are utilized to move the tissues and joints while under tension. The system allows for relative motion between the tissues and articulations. Evaluation and treatment occur simultaneously.
The course emphasizes the manipulation of the neuro-musculoskeletal system to diagnose and correct alterations in tissue texture, tension, movement and function.
This 3.5-day course consists of 107 protocols including peripheral nerve entrapments. Registration for this course includes a personalized 440-page bound study manual and 1 instructional DVD. Please allow 3-6 business days for shipment.
- We recommend registering between 4-6 weeks before the course to allow for adequate preparation time
- Upper 1 manual and DVD will be shipped upon receipt of payment
- Strong anatomy knowledge is required for success
- Providers will receive a credentialing exam as well as an anatomy primer to guide study upon registration; anatomy primer is reviewed by staff at course
|Thursday, September 19:||7:30am registration
8:00am to 5:00pm
|Friday, September 20:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Saturday, September 21:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Sunday, September 22:||7:30am to 12:00pm|
*Testing occurs in 20-minute increments between 7:30am and 12pm (please plan travel accordingly)
What to Expect
- 80% hands-on, 20% lecture
- Casual and comfortable dress attire (may require removal of clothing for targeted areas)
- Please bring your portable chiropractic table
- Lunch break approximately one hour, near noon (at instructor discretion) as well as two 15-minute breaks (snacks will be provided)
Course Contact Name