Active Release Techniques, Spine Level 1
Start: 24th May 2018 @ 11:30am
End: 27th May 2018 @ 00:00am
Hotel Sina De La Ville Milano
Via Hoepli 6, Milano, Italy
The ART Spine Course is designed to identify and effectively treat common issues that involve the cervical, lumbar, and thoracic spine. With many spine issues, it may be necessary to treat both the upper and lower extremities for full resolution. Manual techniques are utilized to move the tissue and joints while under tension. The system allows for relative motion between the tissues and articulations.
Evaluation and treatment occur simultaneously.
The course emphasizes the manipulation of the neuro-musculoskeletal system to diagnose and correct alterations in tissue texture, tension, movement, and function.
The ART Spine Course consists of 82 protocols including peripheral nerve entrapments.
- We recommend registering between 4-6 weeks before the course to allow for adequate preparation time
- Spine 1 manual and DVD will be shipped upon receipt of payment
- Strong anatomy knowledge is required for success
- Providers will receive a credentialing exam as well as an anatomy primer to guide study upon registration; anatomy primer is reviewed by staff at course
|Thursday, May 24:||11:30am registration
12:00pm to 5:00pm
|Friday, May 25:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Saturday, May 26:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Sunday, May 27:||7:30am to 12:00pm|
*Testing occurs in 20-minute increments between 7:30am and 12pm (please plan travel accordingly)
What to Expect
- All course fees must be paid in full no later than April 24, 2018
(to cancel registration for this course, please see the cancellation policy or call 888-396-2727 during business hours with any questions)
- 80% hands-on, 20% lecture
- Casual and comfortable dress attire (may require removal of clothing for targeted areas)
- Please bring your portable chiropractic table
- Lunch break approximately one hour, near noon (at instructor discretion) as well as two 15-minute breaks (snacks will be provided)
Course Contact Name