Active Release Techniques, Lower Extremity Level 1
Start: 23rd May 2019 @ 07:30am
End: 26th May 2019 @ 00:00am
Hotel Sina De La Ville
Via Hoepli 6, Milan, Italy
The ART Lower Extremity Level 1 is designed to identify and effectively treat common issues that involve the hips through the toes. With many lower extremity issues, it may be necessary to treat both the spine for full resolution. Manual techniques are utilized to move the tissues and joints while under tension. The system allows for relative motion between the tissues and articulations.
Evaluation and treatment occur simultaneously.
The course emphasizes the manipulation of the nero-musculoskeletal system to diagnose and correct alterations in tissue texture, tension, movement, and function.
The ART Lower Extremity Level 1 Course consists of 96 protocols including peripheral and nerve entrapments.
Registration for this course includes a personalized 284-page bound study manual and 1 instructional DVD. Please allow 3-6 business days for shipment.
- We recommend registering between 4-6 weeks before the course to allow for adequate preparation time
- Lower manual and DVD will be shipped upon receipt of payment
- Strong anatomy knowledge is required for success
- Providers will receive a credentialing exam as well as an anatomy primer to guide study upon registration; anatomy primer is reviewed by staff at course
|Thursday, May 23:||7:30am registration
8:00am to 5:00pm
|Friday, May 24:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Saturday, May 25:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Sunday, May 26:||7:30am to 12:00pm
*Testing occurs in 20-minute increments between 7:30am and 12pm (please plan travel accordingly)
What to Expect
- 80% hands-on, 20% lecture
- Casual and comfortable dress attire
- Please bring your portable chiropractic table
- Lunch break approximately one hour, near noon (at instructor discretion) as well as two 15-minute breaks (snacks will be provided)
Course Contact Name
Dr. Anders Christensen