Delve into the intricate relationship between head posture, cognition, and grip strength in the context of the aging population taught by the renowned Chiropractic Neurologist, Dr. Michael Hall. In this comprehensive online CE course, we unravel the significance of forward head posture (FHP) and its impact on cognitive function and grip strength among older individuals. By investigating the interplay between these factors, we’ll explore chiropractic considerations and interventions for enhanced patient care.
- FHP in the Ageing Demographic
- Examining the Health Consequences of Forward Head Posture (FHP)
- Understanding the Prevalence of Cognitive Impairment in the Aging Population
- Exploring the Role of Grip Strength in Age-Related Health
- Assessments and Analyses
- Utilizing Cognitive Instruments for Evaluation
- Measuring Grip Strength: Tools and Techniques
- Establishing Benchmark Standards for Comparison
- Management Considerations
- Implementing Spinal Rehabilitation and Posture Exercises
- Targeted Exercises to Enhance Grip Strength
- Investigating the Impact of Spinal Adjustments on Grip and Cognitive Function
By the end of this chiropractic online CE course, attendees will be able to:
- Gain Fresh Insights into the Aging Population’s Health and Wellness Considerations.
- Evaluate the Significance of Grip Strength as a Clinical Indicator.
- Apply Insights to Patient Care Strategies and Enhance Patient Outcomes.