The BCA – Autumn Conference 13th and 14th October, Hilton Birmingham Metropole
British Chiropractic Association
Autumn Conference 2018
13th & 14th October 2018, Hilton Birmingham Metropole
The British Chiropractic Association Autumn Conference 2018, brought to you with a fresh new look and feel.
The event has been organised and coordinated by a new team and is sure to be the chiropractic event of the year!
The event will be held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 October 2018, and speaker presentations and workshops will focus on patient-centred care.
They are pleased to have Alison Dantas presenting this year’s President’s Lecture. Talks and workshops from Mike Stewart (Know Pain), Jørgen Jevne (Make Exercise Exciting) and Professor Maffulli on shockwave therapy, plus much more! They will be welcoming new graduate members to the BCA association and celebrating the new council.
Conference Highlights include:
- The latest in chiropractic research, education and expertise, with inspiring speakers and informative sessions
- The President’s Lecture to be presented by Alison Dantas
- Welcome to Conference and Warm up with Kahoot! Catherine Quinn & Bronwen Henley
- Know Pain: Mike Stewart
- BCA Annual General Meeting
- Knowledge Translation: Jørgen Jevne
- Empower your Patients! Phillippa & Rhiannon Oakley
- Playing Around: Luke Davies
Workshops to include:
- Women in Chiropractic Panel: Catherine Quinn, Elisabeth Angier, Polly Hand, and Philippa Oakley
- EMS DolorClast: Professor Maffulli (Shockwave)
- Empowering Your Patients/Coaching: Philippa and Rhiannon Oakley
- Playing Around: Luke Davies
- Getting to grips with IRMER: Carl Irwin
Expected CPD Hours: 7.5 (subject to verification)
To view the full conference programme visit: http://bit.ly/BCAConf2018
Friday Evening Seminar:
There will be an evening seminar on Friday 12th October 2018 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole entitled “A Practical Guide for Persistent Pain Therapy”. This seminar, presented by Mike Stewart MCSP SRP MSc PG Cert (Clin Ed), will help develop communication and teaching skills and help people make sense of pain.
Seminar cost: £40
CPD Hours: 3 (subject to verification)
Free poster presentations will form an integral part of the conference and are a fantastic way for those working within the chiropractic field to share best practice, research and network with colleagues.
Successful submissions will have their research displayed at conference.
Submitting an abstract is an easy online process, all submissions should be made before the closing date on Friday 17th August 2018.
Social Evening and Awards Ceremony
Join the BCA on Saturday 13 October for their social evening and awards ceremony. The night will include:
Street style food
Festival style event
Live band and DJ
British Chiropractic Association Award Ceremony
REGISTER NOW at http://bit.ly/BCAConf2018
Early bird price valid until 31st August 2018
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01506 292 045
Follow @BCAConferences and use #BCAConf18
Like them on Facebook www.facebook.com/bcaconference