The Pregnant Pelvis
Start: 2nd April 2022 @ 09:00am
End: 3rd April 2022 @ 17:00pm
AECC University College
13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, England
This 14 hour seminar will mix lecture and practical sessions and will focus on:
- Examination and treatment of the Pregnant Pelvis.
- Red flags in Pregnancy.
- Hypermobility & pregnancy.
- Pelvic Girdle Pain • Shoulder/upper back pain • Headaches • Carpal tunnel/Thoracic Outlet Syndrome • Diastasis recti abdominis & Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Exercise & Nutritional advice for pregnancy.
- Latest research and guidelines
- Developing skills in assessing and managing pregnant women
- Gaining knowledge on various aspects of pregnancy including medical management of Pelvic Girdle Pain,
- Understanding and supporting the mother-baby relationship – birth and beyond
Course Contact Name