The New Paradigm in Sports Injuries and Performance: Proven Protocols for Optimised Success
Start: 16th June 2023 @ 09:30am
End: 16th June 2023 @ 17:30pm
Hilton Paris La Defense
Hilton Hotel, , 2 Place de la Defense, 92053 Puteaux , Paris, Paris, France
In this new and incisive 1-day presentation, Dr. Robert Silverman, the doctor’s chiropractic doctor and laser therapy expert, leads you through the latest developments in a comprehensive approach to treatment. Based on the abundance of quality new research, you’ll learn the value of laser therapy as a stand-alone modality or as a synergistic treatment that fits perfectly into your sports chiropractic toolbox. In his dynamic presentation, Dr. Silverman presents integrative approaches to performance nutrition, essential supplementation, improving muscle function, functional assessments, and other new protocols that will help you attain superior clinical outcomes.
Also included is Dr. Silverman’s new paradigm for neurodynamic testing, along with extensive hands-on demonstrations, highlighted by his patented method for vagus nerve stimulation. This seminar explores how systems interact, including the bidirectional gut-brain axis. You’ll learn practical applications for patients with concussion, Alzheimer’s disease, athlete prehab/rehab, sports performance, the newly emerging data on intermittent fasting, and the differences between male/female athletes.
Dr. Silverman will provide a 10-page, take-home algorithm explaining laser therapy and its application during the correlated stages of healing. This includes the new FDA-cleared GVL green/violet laser in which he was a co-lead clinical investigator.
Join Dr. Silverman in this illuminating seminar and gain insight into a comprehensive methodology that incorporates proven protocols into a clinically integrated system—one you can apply to your practice immediately.
About Dr Silverman
Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR
Dr. Robert Silverman is a chiropractic doctor, clinical nutritionist, national/international speaker, author of Amazon’s #1 bestseller “Inside-Out Health,” founder and CEO of Westchester Integrative Health Ctr. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic and has a Master of Science in human nutrition. The ACA Sports Council named Dr. Silverman “Sports Chiropractor of the Year” in 2015. Dr. Silverman is on the advisory board for the Functional Medicine University and is a seasoned health and wellness expert on both the speaking circuits and the media. Dr. Silverman is a thought leader in his field and practice, a frequently published author in peer-reviewed journals and other mainstream publications.
Dr. Silverman was the principal investigator on two Level 1 laser FDA studies.
His new book, Amazon’s best seller, Immune Reboot, was released in December 2022.
Key clinical takeaways:
- Hands-on reproducible, implementable protocols for your practice success
- Summarize the basic science behind safe and effective fasting for sports performance
- Apply neurodynamic tests and corrective laser protocols
- Assess and understand traumatic brain injuries (concussion, neurodegenerative diseases)
- Strategies to initiate the positive impact of gut health on the musculoskeletal system
- Building the Ultimate Back: from chronic back pain to high performance
- Clinical breakthroughs in the treatment of sports injuries
- A flowchart explaining laser therapy and its application during the correlated stages of healing.
- Acute, sub-acute, chronic, wellness, and prevention phases with frequency and timing of application.
- Demonstrations of laser applications and case studies
Course Contact Name