THE EVOLUTION OF CHIROPRACTIC – CHIROPRACTIC PATIENT EDUCATION, A SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE IN CHALLENGING TIMES
Start: 3rd July 2021 @ 08:30am
End: 4th July 2021 @ 13:30pm
Royal Carlton Hotel
Via Montebello, 8, Bologna, Italy, Italy
Dr. Jean Pierre Meersseman, D.C.
50 years of hard work and continuous study, that is what took Dr. Meersseman to build one of the most successful chiropractic practices in Italy.
The attendees will travel back in time to experience a 50 years journey of high quality chiropractic clinical expertise. Dr. Meersseman will share the lessons learnt, the approaches that have worked and those who haven’t and how to communicate with patients effectively.
The workshop will play out as a mix of lecture, case reports and demonstrations.
- Discover the evolution of the chiropractic profession in Italy.
- Observe the clinical reasoning from one of the most experienced AIC members.
- Learn the most efficient communication strategies from a chiropractor who has been in practice for 50 years.
Sunday, July 4th:
08.30 a.m. – 01.30 p.m.
Dr. Joseph Cannillo, D.C.
Despite our nation’s ability to produce so much food, fewer than one American/European adult in five is metabolically healthy, “now the leading cause of poor health in the U.S. and Europe” and the cause of more than half a million deaths per year.
We have known for a long time that nutrition is intricately linked to the immune system and to the risk and severity of infections. Poorly nourished individuals are at a greater risk of various bacterial, viral, and other infections. Conversely, chronic or severe infections lead to nutritional disorders or worsen the nutritional status of affected people. Therefore, it is imperative for all of us to pay attention to our diet and nutritional status during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, the clinical course of COVID-19 disease tends to be more severe among older individuals and among people with chronic conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension and cancer that are partly related to nutrition. As primary healthcare professionals, it is crucial for us to understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle for our immune system. We also need to learn how to guide our patients towards a healthier lifestyle, integrating Chiropractic care with nutritional recommendations. This course will introduce you to the intricate world of Immunology, Neurology, Nutritional Supplementation and Chiropractic.
- Understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle for the global function of the body.
- Realize our key role as chiropractors in educating the general population towards a better and more sustainable lifestyle.
- Learn why, how and what to teach patients about their nutrition with the goal of improving their health globally.
Course Contact Name
Associazione Italiana Chiropratici