Royal College of Chiropractors CPD event – The state of play on physical activity for health, and resources available
Start: 8th February 2021 @ 13:00pm
End: 8th February 2021 @ 14:00pm
Online , England
- The benefits of physical activity for population health.
- Current physical activity levels and the impact of COVID-19.
- National physical activity policies – their purpose, objectives and impact.
- PHE and Sport England’s ‘Moving Healthcare Professionals Programme’.
- PHE’s work to understand evidence and practice relating to physical activity and health/the healthcare system.
- Useful physical activity resources for practitioners and the public.
Jamie Blackshaw is the National Lead for Physical Activity and Healthy Weight at Public Health England (PHE).
His responsibilities include leading on action to deliver PHE’s national physical activity framework, ‘Everybody Active, Every Day’; working with Sport England and partners on the ‘Moving Healthcare Professionals Programme’; and supporting translation of evidence to inform policy and practice on physical activity, weight management and systems approaches.
Jamie has worked in government nutrition since 1998, is a Registered Public Health Nutritionist, and has an MSc in Health Policy from Imperial College London.
RCC Members participate free of charge. Contact email@example.com to register with your full name and email address.
Non-Members: £35. Please register and pay online here rcc-uk.org/rcc-events
Registration deadline: Monday 8th February – 10am
Registration opens: Wednesday 3rd February.
Course Contact Name