Royal College of Chiropractors CPD event – The Pregnant Pelvis
Start: 8th June 2019 @ 09:00am
End: 9th June 2019 @ 13:00pm
Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport
Gatwick Airport, Reading, England
This weekend event will cover a mixture of lectures and practical sessions and will focus on:
- Caring for the pregnant pelvis
- Red flags in pregnancy
- Stability of the pelvis
- Hypermobility and pregnancy
- Improving posture and strength * New content exercises for pregnant women
- Diastasis Recti
- Exercise and nutritional advice for pregnancy
- Enhancing mother’s self image and well being
- Preparing for labour and post partum
- Gain skills in assessing and managing pregnant women
- Gain knowledge on various aspects of pregnancy including ultrasound and management of pelvic girdle pain
- Understand supporting of the mother-baby dyad during pregnancy, at birth and beyond
Lara Cawthra FRCC (Paeds)
Lara trained in Australia to receive her Master of Chiropractic from Macquarie University, 1996. Following an
increasing interest in Paediatrics, she then completed the Master of Chiropractic Paediatric degree in 2003 at RMIT, Australia. She has given seminars in Chiropractic Paediatrics for the Masters course validated by the University of Wales, and has also given postgraduate seminars for the RCC’s Pregnancy and Paediatrics Faculty. She has also completed training with the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine and is an Associate Member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists. She is one of the few practitioners in the UK to undertake primitive reflex integration training with MNRI. Lara also runs a busy private practice in Surrey, England. She has a special interest in children with learning difficulties as well as the role of nutritional medicine. Lara is a Fellow and former Chair of the RCC ‘s Pregnancy and Paediatrics Faculty.
9.00 – Registration 9.00 Registration
9.30 – Seminar begins 9.30—Seminar begins
17.00 – Close 13.00—Close
(Lunch Included Saturday only)
RCCPPF Members: £149
RCC Members: £159
Online registration and payment are available at www.bit.ly/RCCevents
To register and pay via card/ bank transfer please contact the RCC directly on 0118-9469727 or at: email@example.com.
Cancellations: Fees will be refunded, less a £10 administration charge, for all cancellations received at least 10 days before the event.
No refunds can be given after this date.
**Please do not attend this event unless you have received confirmation of a place and joining instructions**
Course Contact Name