Royal College of Chiropractors CPD event – Shoulder Rehabilitation
Start: 16th February 2019 @ 09:00am
End: 16th February 2019 @ 17:00pm
Holiday Inn Leeds
This event will help you develop a practical understanding of straightforward rehabilitation strategies for patients with complex shoulder pain. This is a stand-alone event but provides a useful follow-up for those that attended the Upper Quadrant Rehabilitation event in July 2018.
- Methods to develop a functional diagnosis of complex shoulder pain.
- Understand which tests are reliable and valid to rule in or out common shoulder diagnoses.
- Utilise simple approaches to improve patient adherence with shoulder rehabilitation.
- Which exercises are most helpful for rehabilitation of the shoulder?
- Why integrating the kinetic chain in shoulder rehabilitation is so important?
- How to assess and prescribe exercise for the kinetic chain.
- When should patients consider injection and more invasive medical procedures?
Matt is a Chartered Physiotherapist with ten years’ experience in private practice. He works with a varied caseload of patients mainly with musculoskeletal conditions, but also provides neurological rehabilitation and elderly care. He works closely with chiropractors, osteopaths, personal training and massage therapists. His clinical focus involves the rehabilitation of tendinopathy and the management of complex persistent pain. He has a varied continuing education with the Prague School of Rehabilitation, and with Washington University, Missouri, and is currently completing an MSc in Health Science at Keele University focusing on the physiology of pain.
09.00 – Registration
9.15 – Seminar begins
17.00 – Close
Lunch is included
RCC Members: £99.00
Online registration and payment are available at www.bit.ly/RCCevents
To register and pay via card/ bank transfer please contact the RCC directly on 0118-9469727 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please send registration forms to our address below, with cheques made payable to,
The Royal College of Chiropractors.
Cancellations: Fees will be refunded, less a £10 administration charge, for all cancellations received at least 10 days before the event.
No refunds can be given after this date.
**Please do not attend this event unless you have received confirmation of a place and joining instructions**
Course Contact Name