Royal College of Chiropractors CPD event – HVLA Adjusting Techniques – A ‘Hands On’ Workshop
Start: 24th November 2018 @ 09:30am
End: 24th November 2018 @ 16:00pm
The Regency Hotel - Solihull
Stratford Road, Shirley, England
This event will cover
- Principles that underpin effective chiropractic cavitation adjustment procedures.
- Neck and mid back—practical demonstration and interactive technique workshop
- Learn the most effective sitting and lying dynamic diversified adjusting procedures.
- Spinal instability and the principles of pelvic assessment
- Lumbar spine and pelvis—practical demonstration and interactive technique workshop
- Learn the most dynamic side—posture and prone lumbo-pelvic adjusting procedures
- Questions and answers
- Learning the theory and practice of effective cavitation adjustments
- Improving proficiency with techniques for all spinal regions
- Demonstrating dynamic cavitation techniques to deal with difficult and unresponsive problems.
Per Kleberg FRCC, MRCC (Ortho)
Per graduated from the AECC in 1991 and has been involved in running three clinics with 10 chiropractors and 15 support staff for the last 15 years. Per has also been a regional PRT Tutor for the Royal College of Chiropractors for the North West Thames area for the last 14 years. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors and Member of the Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Faculty.
Marcel Morelli FRCC (Sport), MRCC (Pain)
Marcel Morelli graduated from the AECC in 2000. He co-owns a group of multi-disciplinary clinics in Essex. He is a keen sportsman and has competed internationally in the field of Judo. He has a special interest in sports injuries and offers Chiropractic care to sportsmen and women competing in many different disciplines. He is currently the RCC’s Director of PRT.
About Atlas Clinical
Atlas Clinical has been designing, manufacturing and supplying chiropractic treatment tables and therapy aids to the profession since 1979. As practising chiropractors, the directors are aware that patient care and handling is always at the heart of any chiropractic clinic, Atlas Clinical is continually seeking new and improved ways to support the chiropractic profession now and in the future. The RCC is delighted to showcase Atlas Clinical at this event and benefit from the assistance of David Antrobus LRCC in facilitating the training.
9.30 – Registration
10.00 – Seminar begins
16.00 – Close
RCC Members: £99
Online registration and payment are available at www.bit.ly/RCCevents
To register and pay via card/ bank transfer please contact the RCC directly on 0118-9469727 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please send registration forms to our address below, with cheques made payable to,
The Royal College of Chiropractors.
Cancellations: Fees will be refunded, less a £10 administration charge, for all cancellations received at least 10 days before the event.
No refunds can be given after this date.
**Please do not attend this event unless you have received confirmation of a place and joining instructions**
Course Contact Name