Royal College of Chiropractors CPD event – Conservative Management of Hip Pathology: Continual Self-traction, Manual Therapy and Exercise
Start: 19th June 2019 @ 18:30pm
End: 19th June 2019 @ 21:00pm
Holiday Inn Bristol Filton
Filton, Bristol, England
This event will cover the following:
- Hip pathology overview
- Case study—symptoms, imaging, diagnosis and intervention
- Manual therapy and rehabilitation
- Latest research and future requirements
- On-going conservative management for improved patient care
- Practical demonstration of continual self traction with the HipTrac device
Following this event you will have:
- An awareness of the latest research into management of Hip Pathology using cases for symptoms, imaging, diagnosis and intervention
- An understanding of manual therapy techniques for rehabilitation
- An appreciation of exercise therapy for rehabilitation
- An awareness of ongoing conservative management for improved patient care
As a Masters athlete, Mark has been a World Champion sprinter in 60m, 100, and 200m. He has competed all over the world winning many international honours. He is a qualified UKA athletics coach, specialising in speed development, and qualified as a remedial massage therapist in 2006. Mark has bilateral hip degeneration associated with femoroacetabular impingent. Following hip preservation surgery, extensive rehabilitation and continuous on-going conservative management of hip OA, he shares his knowledge and experience from a patient and practitioner perspective.
18.30 – Registration
19.00 – Seminar begins
21.00 – Close
RCC Members: £35
Online registration and payment are available at www.bit.ly/RCCevents
To register and pay via card/ bank transfer please contact the RCC directly on 0118-9469727 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations: Fees will be refunded, less a £10 administration charge, for all cancellations received at least 10 days before the event.
No refunds can be given after this date.
**Please do not attend this event unless you have received confirmation of a place and joining instructions**
Course Contact Name