Royal College of Chiropractors CPD Event – An Update on Chronic Joint Pain Therapy
Start: 29th March 2022 @ 19:00pm
End: 29th March 2022 @ 20:00pm
Online , Reading, England
Dr Aseri will discuss the management of complex joint pain, in patients not suitable for surgery, and postsurgical pain (post TKR/THR). He will cover the
• Novel image-guided (X-ray and US) techniques:
• Genicular nerve block for knee and hip.
• Radiofrequency denervation.
• Regenerative medicine – PRP/Stem cell.
- Understand the definition & classification of pain
- Understand chronic joint pain
- Gain an overview of multimodal management, multidisciplinary team management and interventional Pain management
SPEAKER – DR ASERI
Dr Aseri is a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine in the Northwest of England. He performs anaesthesia for orthopaedic joint surgery and imageguided pain interventions in NHS and private hospitals,
as well as PRP (stem cell therapy) and radiofrequency denervation. He is the author of Musculocutaneous Nerve. In: Abd-Elsayed A. (eds) Pain. Springer 2019.
RCC Members participate free of charge. Refer to your email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register with your full name and email address.
Non-Members: £35. Please register and pay online here rcc-uk.org/rcc-events
Registration closes: Tuesday 29th March 2022, 5pm
Course Contact Name