Royal College of Chiropractors CPD Event – AGM SERIES – The RCC Clinical Practice Standard on Communication with Patients
Start: 12th January 2022 @ 19:00pm
End: 12th January 2022 @ 20:00pm
Online, Reading, England
The RCC’s Chiropractic Practice Standards are new documents that highlight statutory requirements and the evidence base in key areas. They are designed to help chiropractors provide an appropriate standard of care for every patient. This event will provide a general introduction to Chiropractic Practice Standard but will focus, in particular, on the first one to be published: Communication with Patients.
Participating in the event will enable you to answer the following questions:
• What are chiropractic practice standards documents?
• Who will use them and how do they benefit chiropractors in practice?
• Why do we need CPS documents?
• How many will there be and what topics will they cover?
• What is the scope of the CPS on Communication with Patients?
• How can chiropractors access CPS documents?
• When will they be released?
• How can I have my say about these documents?
Phil is an RCC Council member and chiropractor who qualified from the AECC in 2011. After graduating, Phil worked in both private and NHS practice across North East Essex. Now located in Somerset, he runs three clinics with his wife Jo and has a keen interest in the development of the profession, clinical excellence and the provision of quality care. Phil is the RCC’s Lead for the development of Chiropractic Practice Standards.
RCC Members participate free of charge. Refer to your email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register with your full name and email address.
Non-Members: £35. Please register and pay online here rcc-uk.org/rcc-events
Registration closes: 5pm Wednesday 12th January 2022
Course Contact Name