Pain Management Workshop
Start: 4th September 2021 @ 09:30am
End: 4th September 2021 @ 17:00pm
Marriott Hotel - London Heathrow
Erchonia Lasers Ltd, Howbery Business Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England
Non-Thermal Low-Level Lasers
Expanding your scope through clinical practice
With Robert Sullivan, Clinical Consultant, Medical Educator
BSc. (Hons) Pod, MSc. Pod Surg (Edin). DSc Pod.
HCPC Reg M. Inst, ChP, FIChPA, FSSChP.
Robert Sullivan is a medical professional with many years of experience in education and training. An active researcher in Non-Thermal Laser, his research includes , Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy and Pain Management, and he is widely published in podiatry and other medically journals.
Roberts workshops are dynamic and challenging, designed to inspire the audience to think outside of the box.
This one-day event is designed for the users of, and those who have an interest in, non-thermal-low-level lasers (NTLLL). This is an interactive workshop made up of lectures and group discussions.
- To develop medical problem-based learning within clinical practice.
- Realising that it is not about having one frequency for everything; it’s about empowering the body with the energy it needs to potentially recover.
- Raising the bar on wellness and the possibilities of changes stimulated by NTLLL.
- A review of new literature around NTLLL
- Understanding the difference between resonance and stimulating lasers, and why the combination of the two is so effective.
- Appreciating how these scientific tools interact with the human system and how and why we respond.
- Develop the ability to integrate this knowledge into clinical practice.
Course Contact Name