Online N=1 The Why Behind the What of Rehab 2021
Start: 1st January 2021
End: 31st December 2021
2540 Walnut Hill Lane, Dalls, Texas, United States of America
The scientific framework for an efficient, precise & patient-cantered rehab program
– How to build trust through identifying relatable treatment targets
– How to distinguish your patients goals from their expectations and why this is a keystone for creating an achievable plan
– How the techniques of Motivational Interviewing & Therapeutic Alliance create empathy and patient “buy in”
– The Yellow Flags risk factors of chronicity & how simple it is to screen for them.
– Why the focus of care should be on activity intolerances related to symptoms.
Speaker: Dr. Craig Liebenson
For further information, please see https://360parker.com/courses/n1-the-why-behind-the-what-of-rehab/
Course Contact Name