NOI – Mobilisation of the Nervous System
Start: 11th November 2017 @ 09:00am
End: 12th November 2017 @ 16:30pm
Anglo European College of Chiropractic
13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, England
This popular lecture and practical course developed by David Butler and the Neuro Orthopaedic Institute provides a comprehensive introduction to the diagnosis and management of the physical dysfunction of the nervous system.
Using cutting edge pain sciences to provide a clinically relevant understanding of the physical health issues of the entire nervous system. This course considers the molecular and homuncular targets of therapy, integrating this knowledge
using a clinical reasoning framework and advanced manual assessment and management options. Skilled reasoning is evidence based medicine at its best.
Neurodynamics is a new science. This course offers a fresh understanding and management strategies for common syndromes such as plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, nerve root disorders, carpal tunnel syndromes and spinal pain. Innovative management tools
involve conservative decompression of nerves, various neural mobilising techniques and the new patient education techniques which emerge from neurodynamics and pain sciences.
All NOI courses include patient education as an evidence-based treatment tool, and are supported by quality workbooks, graphics and post course web involvement.
Lots of practical, lots of interaction, cutting edge neuroscience….and you will have fun learning!
- To gain new and updated knowledge of neurodynamics and pathobiology of the nervous system related to manual examination
- To utilize these skills in novel, active, passive and education based management
- To integrate manual handling skills with pain sciences and clinical reasoning practices
- To professionally refresh course participants.
- To gain safe and effective handling skills in the examination and interpretation of physical dysfunction of the nervous system
Course Contact Name