Neurodegeneration- How to slow down the aging process!
Start: 27th November 2020
End: 27th November 2021
Anywhere, The Netherlands
Functional chiropractic neurologists (DACNB) Jeroen Postma and Tom Claykens present a lecture summarizing the latest insights about how to slow down the aging process. Neurodegeneration is a complex multifactorial process that causes neuronal death in brain and spinal cord, resulting in brain and spinal cord damage and dysfunction. Growing evidence indicates that there is a considerable overlap in risk factors, molecular mechanisms of neurodegeneration in neurotraumatic, neurodegenerative diseases, and neuropsychiatric disorders. Aging is a ‘disease’- and this disease can be treated! This 3 hour module will cover:
- Genetic components of aging and ways to maintain health
- Oxidative stress and free radicals
- Neuroinflammation and dietary advice
- Neurodegenerative diseases: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
- Learn interesting ways to combat early degeneration via the physical, chemical and cognitive pillars of health
- Practical tips to implement in practice and advice for patients
- Key elements to incorporate or avoid as you age
- Importance of exercise to slow down the aging process
- Insights of current scientific research
Please see the link: https://brain-neuroplasticity.com/product/new-video-product/ for details of how to register and claim CPD hours/ credits.
Course Contact Name