Need to better understand the scientific literature ?
Start: 11th January 2018 @ 09:00am
End: 11th January 2018 @ 16:00pm
Institut Franco-Européen de Chiropraxie
72 chemin de la Flambère, Toulouse, France
On January 11th, 2018, at the French Chiropractic College, the Institut Franco-Européen de chiropraxie (IFEC) in Toulouse, Eurospine trains you with a critical approach of the scientific literature concerning the management of musculoskeletal disorders.
You will profit from the expert testimony of universally recognized professionals:
- Pr.Margareta Nordin (Dr. Med. Sci.) Eurospine president in Switzerland
- Pr. Rachid Salmi (MD, PhD), Past director of the Institute of Public health, epidemiology and development (ISPED) in Bordeaux (France)
- Dr. Pierre Côté (DC, PhD), Director of theCMCC-UOIT Centre for Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation in Toronto (Canada)
You will take part in:
- Three conferences (1 hour/conference)
- Workshop (3 hours) to carry out a critical reading under the leadership of one of the presenters
At the conclusion of the day you will be able:
- To identify selection, measurement and confusion bias in an article.
- To critically evaluate an article by using standardized tools
- Discuss the validity of an article.
Testimonies of participants in December 2016 :
“The seminar “Literature Review Chases 2016” gives a strong foundation for critical reading of the scientific literature. I recommend this course to all clinicians who wish to pack their knowledge and to assess in an objective way the quality of the articles. The Team set up by Eurospine is an excellent didactic experiment. The organization with the IFEC Toulouse was perfect”. Dr. Michel Aymon,Chiropractor/Chiropraktor in Freiburg inSwitzerland
“Very clear formation which provides the necessary tools to use research in our dailypractice. The trainers are accessible and the exercises carried out in group make it possible to acquire the many concepts approached. I recommend it!”. Dr. Charlène Chéron,Chiropractor and teaching/enquiring inToulouse in France.
Are you interested in joining this course ? Please let email@example.com know so as to be the first informed when the course registration opens (limited number of participants).
For more information : http://www.eurospine.org/critical-appraisal-of-the-spine-literature-the-fundamentals.htm
Course Contact Name