MPI Gait Analysis
Start: 20th July 2019 @ 09:30am
End: 21st July 2019 @ 13:00pm
AECC University College
13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, England
During this course (including 8 hours of practical) the clinician will learn:
• Gait analysis (particularly the lower extremity)
• Functional tests that pertain to faulty gait mechanics
• Assessment and treatment for eversion and inversion of the rear-foot
• Assessment and treatment for dorsi-flexion of the ankle
• How the knee is “caught in the middle” and where to direct treatment
• Assessment and treatment for poor hip mobility
• Pedograph analysis
• Criteria for using an orthotic (when and where)
• How to correlate structural pathology with functional deficits
Dr. Brett Winchester lectures throughout the world, teaching his functional approach to patient care. Combining manual therapy, including joint manipulation and neuromuscular stabilization, with therapeutic exercise, He effectively treats functional pathologies and acts as a catalyst for patients working to enhance their athletic performance.
His current appointments include:
• Advanced biomechanics course instructor at Logan College of Chiropractic.
• Instructor and board member for the Motion Palpation Institute.
• Chiropractic rehabilitation instructor through Craig Liebenson’s rehab diplomate
• Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization instructor trained by Pavel Kolar
Course Contact Name