Motion Palpation Institute – The Spine
Start: 17th November 2018 @ 09:00am
End: 18th November 2018 @ 13:30pm
AECC University College
Parkwood Campus, Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, England
This 12 hour hands on seminar will deal specifically with the palpation and adjustment set-ups required for the cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacroiliac areas:
◦ Review of spinal biomechanics and current literature on manipulation.
◦ Motion Palpation full spine scan.
◦ Specific upper cervical palpation and adjusting.
◦ Specific lumbar palpation and adjusting.
◦ Specific thoracolumbar palpation and adjusting.
◦ Specific sacroilac palpation and adjusting.
◦ Specific cervicothoracic palpation and adjusting.
◦ Specific mid and upper thoracic palpation and adjusting.
◦ Review and case management.
Course Contact Name