Motion Palpation Institute – The Spine
Start: 19th November 2022 @ 09:00am
End: 20th November 2022 @ 13:00pm
AECC University College
13-15 Parkwood Road, Biurnemouth, Dorset, England
This 12 hour hands on seminar will deal specifically with the palpation and adjustment set-ups required for the cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacroiliac areas:
- Review of spinal biomechanics and current literature on manipulation.
- Motion Palpation full spine scan.
- Specific upper cervical palpation and adjusting.
- Specific lumbar palpation and adjusting.
- Specific thoracolumbar palpation and adjusting.
- Specific sacroilac palpation and adjusting.
- Specific cervicothoracic palpation and adjusting.
- Specific mid and upper thoracic palpation and adjusting.
- Review and case management.
Corey Campbell, DC is the vice president of the Motion Palpation Institute and has been an instructor since 2003 and a member of the board since 2004. He has designed and taught courses in palpation and adjusting, dynamic assessment and rehabilitation, running and throwing injuries, gait, shoulder dysfunction and TMD treatment. Dr. Campbell completed the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Diplomate in 2005 and is a credentialed instructor for the Rehabilitation Diplomate. His training has taken him all over the U.S. and the Czech Republic where he trained with some of the best manual therapists and doctors in the world. Dr. Campbell is a member of the MPI Board and has taught all to doctors and students all over the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
Dr. Campbell started a partner practice in Lincoln, NE and moved onto the Nebraska Spine Center in 2006 as the only DC in a large scale multi-disciplinary practice, working alongside orthopedic spine surgeons, physiatrists, and physical therapists. He currently practices in Omaha after starting Omaha Spine & Sport in 2012.
He hopes that his love for teaching and patient care inspires and motivates students and doctors alike to seek a clinically integrated approach to chiropractic care.
Course Contact Name