Module 106B: ReceptorBased® Essentials Day 5
Start: 1st August 2022
End: 31st July 2023
Online Learning, United States of America
The Top 10 Things You Will Learn:
- To observe your patient through neurological lens.
- The “Clinical Neuroscience Paradigm” and how it will change the way you practice forever.
- To determine and treat the Longitudinal Level of Decompensation (LLD).
- To comprehend your neurological assessments under a Clinical Neuroscience paradigm
- To effectively and efficiently assess neurological reflexes, motor function, and cognitive processing.
- To effectively and efficiently assess the brain’s influence on the autonomic nervous system.
- To determine whether the treatment you provided produced a statistically significant change.
- To create, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of a ReceptorBased® application on neurological function, performance, and quality of life.
- To apply the 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity.
- The patient care cycle of a ReceptorBased® Treatment from marketing, education, assessment tools, care plans, and referral generation.
- 10 Hours of Flipped Classroom
- 4-day live onsite/online learning & training
- 1 day of online, self-paced learning that includes:
- Course summary highlighting key points.
- Case videos with discussion
- Examination in which a passing score is necessary to achieve certification.
- Post examination faculty advisor consult
- To discuss weaknesses and strength as determined by your examination scores.
- To answer any questions you may have.
Your Tuition Upon Achieving Certification Status Includes:
- 50 Neurology Hours (includes 30 hours from 4 days onsite/online training; 10 hours from Flipped Classroom; 10 hours from Day 5 online)
- All-Access to the digital recording of the class
- Receive any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- Re-attendance – Retake the class on-site, via Livestream, or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like as an audit.*
- All-Access to the flipped classroom material and online videos, including updates. The clinical applications will be organized and updated so you can easily find them, review them, and implement them in practice.
- A workbook to help you better organize and retain the material taught.
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline
Course Contact Name