FICS ICSC – #ICSC10 – International Sports Chiropractic
Start: 22nd July 2021 @ 00:00am
End: 22nd July 2031 @ 00:00am
International Sports Chiropractic - #ICSC10
Asynchronous Program - Online Learning, United States of America
International Certificate in Sports Chiropractic (ICSC) program offers an individual chiropractor the credentials required to work at FICS events worldwide. It is the minimum qualification required to be part of a FICS chiropractic delegation at regional sporting events, international events such as the regional and world championships and the World Games. To learn more about the ICSC, please visit: https://fics.sport/education/
Total course time 2:36:00 hours/minutes
ECU will allot CPD for the total course hours to the nearest half-hour.
The purpose of this course is to provide Doctors of Chiropractic with an understanding of international sports chiropractic. This course will focus on FICS and the world of sport, the history of sports chiropractic and international games and FICS procedures at these games.
You must score 90% or better to pass the section and Final exam. All exams are timed at one minute per question with a total of three attempts.
Unit Module – Instructor Drs, Christine Foss, Brian Nook, Jon Wilhelm, Lotte Langhoff (estimate 2.5 hours)
- VIEW: International Sports Chiropractic – Dr Christine Foss – (Video 56:56)
- VIEW: FICS and the world of sport – Dr Brian Nook – (Video 29:05)
- VIEW: Chief de Mission perspective – Dr Lotte Langhoff (Video 19:00)
- VIEW: Webinar working at International games – Drs Christine Foss and Jon Wilhelm – (Video 33:48)
- OPTIONAL VIEW – Olympics and world of sport (Video 2.29)
FINAL ASSESSMENT EXAM: 18 questions
- The quiz questions are sequence is randomized and will change every time you click into the assessment or exam.
- The Assessment questions and the Final exam will be presented one question at a time and does not allow backtracking.
Registration fee: 95.00 CHF
Course Contact Name