FICS ICSC – #ICSC06 Upper Extremity Injuries in Sport
Start: 22nd July 2021 @ 00:00am
End: 22nd July 2031 @ 00:00am
Upper Extremity Injuries in Sport - #ICSC06
Asynchronous Program - Online Learning, United States of America
International Certificate in Sports Chiropractic (ICSC) program offers an individual chiropractor the credentials required to work at FICS events worldwide. It is the minimum qualification required to be part of a FICS chiropractic delegation at regional sporting events, international events such as the regional and world championships and the World Games. To learn more about the ICSC, please visit: https://fics.sport/education/
Total course 9.09 hours/minutes
ECU will allot CPD for the total course hours to the nearest half-hour.
The purpose of this course is to provide doctors of chiropractic with training in the evaluation, treatment, and foundations of sport-related injuries to the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
You must score 80% or better to pass the section and Final exam. All exams are timed at one minute per question with a total of three attempts.
Section 1: (Estimate 06:40:00)
Instructor: Dr Steven Smilkstein
1. Part 1: Biomechanics Basic Principles (VIEW: 21:54 minutes)
2. Part 2 Biomechanics Upper Limb (VIEW: 48:44 minutes)
Instructor Dr Tim Stark
1. Part 1 Shoulder Conditions – (VIEW: 1.5 hour)
2. Part 2 Shoulder Conditions and Rehabilitation (VIEW: 1.5 hours)
3. Part 3 Shoulder Final Line (VIEW: 00:13 Minutes )
– READ_2015 COOLS Shoulder Injury risk factors.
– READ_2016 MOYER Paediatric athlete shoulder injuries.
– READ_2018 COTTER Shoulder Exam Sensitivity and Specificity.
– READ_2020 Rotator Cuff Rehab b4 surgery.
5. Section Quiz (21 questions)
Section 2: (Estimate 01:59:00)
Instructor Dr Kevin M Schroeder
1. Elbow; Wrist; Hand (Presentation 1.5 hours)
2. READ_ Medial elbow injuries
3. Section Quiz (10 questions)
FINAL COURSE EXAM (31 questions time limit 31 minutes)
- The quiz questions are sequence is randomized and will change every time you click into the assessment or exam.
- The Assessment questions and the Final exam will be presented one question at a time and does not allow backtracking.
Registration fee: 390.00 CHF
Discounts are provided if purchased in a bundle with other modules
Course Contact Name