FICS ICSC – #ICSC05 Lower Extremity Injuries in Sport
Start: 22nd July 2021 @ 00:00am
End: 22nd July 2031 @ 00:00am
Lower Extremity Injuries in Sport - #ICSC05
Asynchronous Program - Online Learning, United States of America
International Certificate in Sports Chiropractic (ICSC) program offers an individual chiropractor the credentials required to work at FICS events worldwide. It is the minimum qualification required to be part of a FICS chiropractic delegation at regional sporting events, international events such as the regional and world championships and the World Games. To learn more about the ICSC, please visit: https://fics.sport/education/
Total course 11:17 hours/minutes
ECU will allot CPD for the total course hours to the nearest half-hour.
The purpose of this course is to provide doctors of chiropractic with training in the evaluation, treatment, and foundation of lower extremity injuries in sports. Common lower extremity conditions seen in sports will be discussed along with the pathoanatomy, biomechanics, epidemiology, acute and chronic foundation of these conditions.
You must score 80% or better to pass the section and Final exam. All exams are timed at one minute per question with a total of three attempts.
Section 1: Hip – (Estimate 05:00:00)
- ICSC05_1.1 Basics of Biomechanics _Lower Limb
- ICSC05_1.2_Hip_C Foss
- ICSC05_1.4_Functional Assessment Hip and Knee
- ICSC05_1.5_Hip Rehab_Dr Tim Stark
Section2: Knee (Estimate 03:24:00)
- ICSC05_2.1_Knee C FOSS
Section 3: Ankle (Estimate 02:24:00)
- ICSC05_3.2_Assessment of the running athlete_2021
- ICSC05_3.3 READ_ AnkleTX
Section 4: FINAL COURSE EXAM
32 questions (32 Minutes for the exam)
- The quiz questions are sequence is randomized and will change every time you click into the assessment or exam.
- The Assessment questions and the Final exam will be presented one question at a time and does not allow backtracking
Registration fee: 390.00 CHF
Discounts are provided if purchased in a bundle with other modules
Course Contact Name