FAKTR Rehab System Hands-On Training
Start: 28th July 2018 @ 08:30am
End: 29th July 2018 @ 12:30pm
University College of Osteopathic
275 Borough High Street, London, UK, England
Attendees of a FAKTR course will learn to approach musculoskeletal injuries and chronic pain differently. You will have the opportunity to build a referral network with a diverse group of sports medicine practitioners. Egos and “titles” are left at the door and everyone jumps right into hands-on learning.
You’ll learn the FAKTR rehab system that includes:
– Various manual and instrument-assisted soft tissue techniques applied with movement
– Proper grouping of rehabilitative exercise for best results
– Functional Assessment and Rehabilitation
– Dynamic Myofascial Decompression (cupping)
– Joint Compression Flossing
– BioMechanical Taping
– Visual Queuing of Proprioceptive Movements
Our goal is simple~to give you a new rehab system you can begin using immediately on Monday morning with your patients. After attending this course, you’ll have fulfilled the first step towards becoming a FAKTR-certified provider and joining a worldwide network of practitioners with this distinction.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and delve into hands-on training? We can’t wait to have you join us.
Course Contact Name