Start: 13th July 2019 @ 09:00am
End: 14th July 2019 @ 13:00pm
AECC University College
13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, England
This seminar covers basic biomechanics, neurology, examination procedures, indicators, and adjusting protocols for the most common subluxation patterns of the feet, knees, hips,wrists, elbows, and shoulders that are found in the typical practice.
This course is a “hands-on” workshop designed for the healthcare practitioner to quickly acquire adjusting skills for the most commonly encountered extremity conditions. Also covered in this course are simple stabilization and rehabilitative procedures for the extremities.
- Introduction and Review of Terminology
• The Concept of the “Noisy Joint”
• Serial Distortion of the Lower Extremity
• Examination Procedure
• Neurology of Extremity Adjusting
• Stabilization Procedures
• Extremity Adjusting – Pronation Protocol Adjustments, Other Foot Adjustments, The Knee, The Hip, The Wrist, The Elbow, The Shoulder
Course Contact Name