Erchonia Lasers 2 Day Workshop
Start: 27th November 2021 @ 09:30am
End: 28th November 2021 @ 17:30pm
Pullman Hotel London Kingscross
100 - 110 Euston Road , London, England
Superhighway to Health: Gut to Brain, Gut to Optimizing Health
Your gut is the epicenter of your health. A healthy gut is where the superhighway to health begins.
In this new insightful weekend presentation, Dr. Robert Silverman, a laser therapy expert, leads you through the latest developments in a comprehensive approach to treatment. Based on the plethora of quality new research, you’ll learn the value of laser therapy as a stand-alone modality or as a synergistic treatment that fits perfectly into your practice armamentarium. In his dynamic presentation, Dr. Silverman presents integrative approaches to performance nutrition, essential supplementation, improving immune function, functional assessments, current options for blood testing, and other new protocols that will help you attain superior clinical outcomes.
On day two, Dr. Silverman will lead you through an innovative demonstration showcasing how to use and maximize the efficacy of leading-edge laser therapy technology. Utilizing interactive demonstrations, he conveys to all experience levels how this hands-on approach leads to improved performance and recovery.
Join Dr. Silverman in this illuminating seminar and gain insight into a comprehensive methodology that incorporates proven protocols into a clinically integrated system—one you can apply to your practice immediately.
Key clinical takeaways:
- Assess and understand traumatic brain injuries (concussion, neurodegenerative diseases)
- Flowchart explaining laser therapy and its application during the correlated stages of healing
- Apply neurodynamic tests and advanced corrective laser protocols
- Learn clinical breakthroughs in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Hands-on reproducible, implementable protocols for your practice success
- How to incorporate laser effectively into your practice model
- Expertly assess intestinal and blood-brain barrier dysfunction for better management of chronic neurological disorders
- Integrate leading-edge protocols for SIBO and Lyme disease
- Implement vagus and phrenic nerve applications
- Strategies to initiate the positive impact of gut health on the musculoskeletal system
- Demonstrations of laser applications and case studies
- Elucidate the impact the gut-brain axis has on health and disease
- Building the ultimate back from chronic back pain to high performance
Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR
Dr. Robert Silverman is a chiropractic doctor, clinical nutritionist, national/international speaker, author of Amazon’s #1 bestseller “Inside-Out Health,” founder and CEO of Westchester Integrative Health Ctr. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic and has a Master’s of Science in human nutrition. The ACA Sports Council named Dr. Silverman “Sports Chiropractor of the Year” in 2015. Dr. Silverman is on the advisory board for the Functional Medicine University and is a seasoned health and wellness expert on both the speaking circuits and the media. Dr. Silverman is a thought leader in his field and practice, a frequently published author in peer-reviewed journals and other mainstream publications.
Whiplash and Upper Limb injuries using Non-Thermal Laser – How does this fit into clinical practice?
Dr Jake Cooke, MChiro, DACNB, graduated from the AECC in 2009 and passed the American Chiropractic Neurology Board exams in 2014. He is currently undertaking a masters in MSK neuroscience and recently opened his own clinic, The Neuro Muscular Clinic, Woking, Surrey. He fervently believes that neuroscience helps us to understand and explain what our patients are experiencing and how to help them. Neurology lies at the heart of movement, balance, posture, and pain. Understanding it can be the key to a great outcome and explain why a patient’s symptoms haven’t already resolved.
In this workshop, Dr Jake Cooke will discuss clinical anatomy and differential diagnosis of the most common causes of upper limb peripheral neuropathy. He will describe how a neck or shoulder injury can develop into radiating arm pain and how to understand the difference between primary and secondary pain sensitisation. This workshop is focused on clinical application and avoids any unnecessarily, complex neurophysiology or anatomy.
Non-Thermal Low-Level Lasers – Expanding your scope through clinical practice
With Robert Sullivan, Clinical Consultant, Medical Educator, BSc. (Hons) Pod, MSc. Pod Surg (Edin). DSc Pod., HCPC Reg M. Inst, ChP, FIChPA, FSSChP.
Dr Robert Sullivan is a medical professional with many years of experience in education and training. An active researcher in Non-Thermal Laser, his research includes , Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy and Pain Management, and he is widely published in podiatry and other medically journals.
Roberts workshops are dynamic and challenging, designed to inspire the audience to think outside of the box.
This one-day event is designed for the users of, and those who have an interest in, non-thermal-low-level lasers (NTLLL). This is an interactive workshop made up of lectures and group discussions.
- To develop medical problem-based learning within clinical practice.
- Realising that it is not about having one frequency for everything; it’s about empowering the body with the energy it needs to potentially recover.
- Raising the bar on wellness and the possibilities of changes stimulated by NTLLL.
- A review of new literature around NTLLL
- Understanding the difference between resonance and stimulating lasers, and why the combination of the two is so effective.
- Appreciating how these scientific tools interact with the human system and how and why we respond.
- Develop the ability to integrate this knowledge into clinical practice.
Course Contact Name