Clinical Audit & Research Methods
Start: 11th October 2017 @ 09:45am
End: 14th October 2017 @ 15:00pm
Anglo European College of Chiropractic
13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, England
Whether audit or research, generating scientific evidence involves collecting and analysing observations using systematic and logical procedures. For clinical audit, routine clinical data are compared against pre-determined standards. Research on the other hand, involves setting questions that can be answered using set research designs and methodologies. This programme will cover both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies as well as those used in health services evaluation research. These seminars provide an overall package specifically aimed at the practising clinician to properly plan and conduct audit and research, and maximise their potential in informing the care of patients.
• Understanding scientific inquiry
• Conducting clinical audit including standard setting
• Quantitative research designs including surveys, service evaluation, case-control, cohort, RCT and diagnostic testing
• Qualitative designs including phenomenology
• Data analysis using SPSS
• Writing up research and audit studies
This programme is open to all practising healthcare professionals.
Course Contact Name