The Chiropractic Adjustment – Thoracic & Upper Extremity
Start: 27th January 2018 @ 09:00am
End: 27th January 2018 @ 18:00pm
Anglo European College of Chiropractic
13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, England
The seminar will consist of a short presentation of the evidence-based effects of the chiropractic adjustment, followed by a hands-on technique class with emphasis on the thoracic and shoulder complex, the elbow and wrist/hand.
This will be an opportunity to refine your fine psychomotor skills learnt in the previous years of study and or clinical practice. There will be plenty of practical opportunities during the practical adjusting seminar to perfect these skills while adding to your bouquet of clinical skills a combination of several distinct chiropractic techniques under the useful supervision of the presenters.
- Being able to explain the effects of the chiropractic adjustment to patients and other health care practitioners.
- Develop a better understanding of the upper extremity complex
- Add a new skill to your toolbox
- Improve your adjustment skills
Monday morning you will be able to:
- Have a clear view on the physiological effects of your treatment
- Apply a new thought process to the common upper extremity complaints
- Apply a new set of skills to your treatment methods
Course Contact Name