Start: 2nd March 2021
End: 3rd February 2021
CARLoquium is a virtual conference for the chiropractic community to meet, chat, and share research.
There will be two live sessions between March 2nd – 4th, 2021 at simultaneous global time zones. In Europe the times are Tuesday March 2nd and Wednesday March 3rd at 9-11 pm GMT/10pm-12am CET.
Keynote speakers are:
- Dr Christina Termini – speaking on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on early career researchers
- Dr Stephani Sutherland – speaking on COVID-19 and the nervous system
- Professor Mark Hancock – speaking on the evidence informed diagnosis of low back pain
Additionally there will be VIRTUAL POSTER PRESENTATIONS of published (2020 onward), ongoing and planned work.
This is a research-focused meeting. Everyone is welcome – students, early-mid-senior-career researchers, clinicians, and research industry.
More details: https://www.carlresearchfellows.org/carloquium-2021
To register (submission extended to February 23, 2021 or earlier if spots run out):
- Abstract submission: https://www.carlresearchfellows.org/carloquium-2021/abstracts
- Observer registration: https://www.carlresearchfellows.org/carloquium-2021/observers
Registration fee of $35 USD per person/for each poster submitted (limit of 2/presenter).
The conference is accredited 4 CPD points by the European Academy of Chiropractic (EAC). Please contact the CARLoquium organisers for attendance certificate.
See you in the virtual world of Virbela!
Course Contact Name
Cecilie K. Øverås