AECC UC Online – Explain Pain Neuro Orthopaedic Institute
Start: 15th April 2021 @ 08:30am
End: 22nd April 2021 @ 13:30pm
AECC University College - Via Zoom
Online, Bournemouth, England
- Explain Pain Online – live and interactive
- The course will be live and delivered via Zoom
- Class sizes are kept small to maximise interaction and time for questions
- NOI’s usual high quality
- Comprehensive teaching materials will be provided online for you to download
In a world experiencing an epidemic of chronic pain and increasing evidence of the failure of synthetic drugs, simple but extremely powerful educational tools can effectively target the natural pain treatment systems within us all.
Knowledge is power. In the new series of Explain Pain courses delivered by NOI instructors around the world, contemporary pain sciences are made accessible and understandable for all.
We know more about pain in the last twenty years than in the thousand years before and it’s all providing answers to “why do I hurt the way I do” and “what can I do about it”. The knowledge is applicable to young and old, from back pain to hemiplegia and general aching to the complexities of phantom pain and complex regional pain syndrome.
Explain Pain works to reduce catastrophisation and negative pain beliefs and when combined with active treatment, reduces pain and enhances return to work and play. Explain Pain has no side effects, is available around the clock, and you can share the knowledge and strategies with others.
Don’t miss this opportunity. NOI Explain Pain courses are fun, intellectually stimulating, based on evidence, always challenging, and integrate the Explain Pain ecosystem of Explain Pain, The Explain Pain Handbook: Protectometer, and Explain Pain Supercharged. You will come away with the most impressive therapeutic tool set ever!
- The course will be presented live, by zoom
- The teacher and the participants are all present on screen.
- You can choose to have your video on or off for the lectures. It is better to have it on for group work but not essential.
- You will be guided when you need to mute your sound or make it live for discussion and group work.
- The course is a combination of lectures and practical sessions spread over 14 hours.
- There are small group activates in breakout sessions throughout the course where participants are allocated to a group to complete tasks.
- There are also theory sessions and discussion and question time.
- The teacher shares their screen to show PowerPoint presentation.
- You will be sent an online workbook and links to the Zoom meetings a week before the course.
Session 1: Thursday 15 April, 08:30 am – 13:30pm (BST)
Session 2: Friday 16 April 08:30 am – 13:30pm (BST)
Session 3: Thursday 22 April 08:30 am – 13:30pm (BST)
Course Contact Name