Advanced Vestibular Neuro-Rehabilitation for Whiplash and Concussion – Helsinki
Start: 22nd September 2019 @ 09:00am
End: 23rd September 2019 @ 13:00pm
Hotel Lilla Roberts
Pieni Roobertinkatu 1,, Helsinki, Finland
Is this Seminar for you?
– You’re a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Osteopath and Occupational Therapist looking at improving your clinical competency in managing patients with concussion, whiplash, chronic neck pain, dizziness and poor balance
– You’re a new graduate or experienced practitioner, either with little to no experience in neurology and vestibular rehabilitation
– You desire to make a big difference with an increasing number of patients suffering sporting injuries, motor vehicle accidents and falls
– Feed up with poor results using standard musculoskeletal therapies and outdated principles
– You’re looking for an integrated brain-based approach in managing challenging cases
– You learn best when there is a mix of relevant lecture material, reinforced with hands-on practicals
What you will learn?
– The similarities between whiplash and concussion and how to differentiate between them.
– International Guidelines, policies and position statements.
– Pathophysiology of concussion, from a biomechanical, sensorimotor, neurological, cognitive/neurophyscological, and a metabolic view.
– Advanced brain-based techniques to fix the most challenging chronic neck dysfunction and whiplash cases.
– How to perform an evidenced-based assessment, including cervical joint position error, eye movement, balance, vestibular, memory and cognitive, as well as imaging.
– Enhance your traditional spinal therapies with the latest vestibular neuro-orthopaedic rehabilitation.
– How to prescribe and perform a tailored brain-based management protocol that addresses the sensorimotor, vestibular, cognitive and nutritional aspects.
Dr Carlo Rinaudo – vestibular neuro-rehabilitation
Carlo Rinaudo is a registered Chiropractor with post-graduate training in Functional Neuro-Rehabilitation (Functional Neurology). Dr Rinaudo is the clinic director of a multidisciplined clinic, focused on helping people with dizziness and balance related conditions. He is currently undertaking a PhD in Vestibular (balance) therapy at University of New South Wales and Neuroscience Research Australia (www.NeuRA.edu.au), working alongside leading researchers and Neurologist in the field. He frequently lectures on clinical neuroscience and vestibular rehabilitation across the world, as well as on scientific forums
Prices (in Euro)
|Ticket Type||Very Early Bird (ends May 31)||EarlyBird (ends Aug 23)||Normal|
Registration includes all refreshments, sit down lunch and full seminar notes
Course Contact Name