Active Release Techniques, Spine Level 1
Start: 22nd October 2020 @ 11:30am
End: 25th October 2020 @ 00:00am
Viale Rimembranze, 1, Busto Arsizio, Italy
Active Release Techniques® Spine Level 1 is designed to provide instruction in anatomy, palpation, and treatment of soft-tissue disorders and associated articulations. The seminar includes 82 protocols.
Attendees learn how to identify and effectively treat common issues that involve the cervical, lumbar, and thoracic spine. ART® treatment utilizes manual techniques to move tissues and joints while under tension. The system allows for relative motion between the tissues and articulations.
The seminar emphasizes the manipulation of the neuromusculoskeletal system to identify and correct alterations in tissue texture, tension, movement, and function between tissues. All treatment protocols are designed to correct tissue alterations, assist the provider with articular adjustments, and ultimately shorten treatment regimens required to resolve a case. Evaluation and treatment occur simultaneously.
No prerequisites are required.
Note: This seminar is limited to a total of 20 students.
- We recommend registering between 4-6 weeks before the course to allow for adequate preparation time
- When you sign up, you will gain access to the ARTMan App which has course manual detailing how the protocols are done, more than 80 videos and anatomy illustrations
- The ARTMan App gives you access to Visible Body, the best interactive anatomy software available. This is an excellent tool to hone your anatomy expertise
- Strong anatomy knowledge is required for success
- Providers will receive a credentialing exam as well as an anatomy primer to guide study upon registration; anatomy primer is reviewed by staff at course
|Thursday, May 24:||11:30am registration
12:00pm to 5:00pm
|Friday, May 25:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Saturday, May 26:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Sunday, May 27:||7:30am to 12:00pm|
*Testing occurs in 20-minute increments between 7:30am and 12pm (please plan travel accordingly)
What to Expect
- 80% hands-on, 20% lecture
- Casual and comfortable dress attire (may require removal of clothing for targeted areas)
- Please bring your portable chiropractic table
- Lunch break approximately one hour, near noon (at instructor discretion) as well as two 15-minute breaks (snacks will be provided)
Course Contact Name
Dr. Anders H. Christensen