Active Release Techniques® Nerve – Dublin
Start: 31st March 2022 @ 07:30am
End: 3rd April 2022 @ 12:00pm
Grove Road, Malahide, Dublin County, Ireland
Active Release Techniques® Nerve Seminar offers advanced training in 90 manual treatment protocols pertaining to local, terminal, and long tract nerve entrapments. Completion of the Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, and Spine Level 1 seminars (or Full Body Level 1) is a prerequisite for the Nerve seminar.
This seminar is taught in-person and is almost entirely “hands-on.” We offer a small student-to-instructor ratio to ensure quality education. Providers learn and practice manual palpation and treatment modalities to diagnose and treat nerve entrapments, neuropathies, and associated disorders. Evaluation and treatment occur simultaneously.
After completing our Nerve seminar, you will be able to explain neural pathologies to your patients and identify nerve entrapments via differential palpation. Additionally, you will be able to free identified nerve entrapments, which facilitates healing of the nerve by releasing surrounding tissue and facilitating nerve slide via ART protocols and methods.
The European Chiropractors’ Union shall award 24 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to attendees who successfully pass the course.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to do the following, which will be proven and documented via written test (WT) and practical test (PT):
- Identify and define the 3 types of nerve injuries (WT)
- Identify and define the effect of compression on nerve function (WT)
- Identify and define the 3 types of nerve entrapments (WT)
- Palpate the nerves of the brachial plexus, as well as their branches (PT)
- Use Active Release Techniques® to free the nerves from their entrapment sites by softening the soft tissues around it and facilitating nerve slide via Active Release Techniques® (PT)
- Palpate the nerves of the lumbosacral plexus, as well as their branches (PT)
- Use Active Release Techniques® to free the nerves of the sacral plexus, and its branches, from their entrapment sites by softening the soft tissues around it and facilitating nerve slide via Active Release Techniques® (PT)
Thursday, 31 March: 7:30am–5:00pm
Friday, 1 April: 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday, 2 April: 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday, 3 April: 7:30am–noon*
*Individual testing occurs in 20-minute increments between 7:30am and 12:00pm (please plan travel accordingly).
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 80% hands-on, 20% lecture
- Casual and comfortable attire
- Please bring your portable chiropractic or massage table for a chance to win a raffle for a $300 course credit!
- Lunch break is approximately one hour, near noon (at instructor discretion), and you will have two 15-minute breaks at approximately 10:00 and 15:00 (snacks will be provided).
Course Contact Name