A LIGHT JOURNEY THROUGH PHOTOBIOMODULATION’ Webinar! Presented by Robert Sullivan
Start: 28th May 2020 @ 13:00pm
End: 28th May 2020 @ 14:00pm
Webinar on line
Erchonia Lasers , Wallingford, England
A LIGHT JOURNEY THROUGH PHOTOBIOMODULATION’
Presented by Robert Sullivan
Join us for a webinar on Thursday 28th May 2020 at 1:00 – 2:00PM BST.
About the Webinar
- Are you totally confused?
- What is Photobiomodulation?
- What actually is a Non-Thermal Low-Level Laser?
- What is a Low-Level Laser?
- What is a Thermal Laser?
- What is a Light Emitting Diode? and to add to the confusion, what is a True Laser?
Join me Robert Sullivan, Clinical Consultant for Erchonia Lasers and Owner of The Midleton Laser Clinic on a journey of exploration of this potential minefield. This presentation supported in evidence takes an open look at the subject of Photobiomodulation and the pros and cons of the devices that are out there.
At the end of this presentation you will know:
- What a true laser is.
- The difference between lasers and LEDs.
- Why less is better than more.
- How to make a decision on the correct laser for your clinical practice.
- If you have a laser or a light.
Course Contact Name