CPD Workshop – Let’s talk about CPD!
The European Academy of Chiropractic is hosting a CPD workshop online (Zoom) on 29 May 2021 (10:00 – 12:00 CET).
The workshop will bring ECU countries together to discuss and explore CPD. It will look at how countries process CPD, how the EAC accredits CPD, as well as the barriers and opportunities in encouraging chiropractic clinicians to attend CPD seminars.
There will be five presentations:
- Brenda van der Vossen from the Netherlands will be presenting the process of CPD requirements when it involves a regulatory body.
- Fritz Grossenbacher from Switzerland will be presenting the process of CPD requirements when CPD is compulsory.
- Tom Michielsen from Belgium will be presenting how CPD is encouraged in a country where CPD requirements are voluntary.
- Annette Sieverling-Spliedt from Germany will be presenting CPD barriers and opportunities where there are no CPD requirements.
- Jacqui Rix from the EAC will be presenting how CPD is accredited by the EAC
We hope to have at least one representative from each ECU country to encourage information sharing, discuss what has worked in different countries, and to explore ideas for how to encourage chiropractic clinicians to attend and take part in CPD seminars.
If you would like to attend, please email Jacqui Rix at firstname.lastname@example.org