Research – Call for papers
|31st March 2017||Early bird registration ends|
|17th March 2017||On-line abstract submission closes|
|17th April 2017||Abstract acceptance notification|
|10th May 2017||Regular Registration closes|
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The European Academy of Chiropractic (EAC) and the Local Organising Team would like to invite interested individuals and research institutions to submit original research papers for presentation during the ECU Convention.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
Abstract submission deadline: (23:59:59 CET 17th March 2017).
Accepted papers will be divided into two categories:
- Oral (10 minutes platform presentations during the plenary sessions)
- Poster presentations (displayed in the exhibition area during the days of the convention)
Please click on the following link Organiser-and-Author-guidelines-for-abstracts-1-1 to view the online abstract submission guidelines.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUMBISSION
You can download either a PDF form or fill out the word document below submit the abstract for the ECU 2017 Convention, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission date is the 17th March 2017
Accepted papers, which report all results at the time of submission of the abstract, are eligible for the Jean Robert Research Prize, as follows:
- First Prize € 2000
- Second Prize € 1000
- Prize for the new researcher € 500
This will be judged by a convention research committee, appointed by the EAC Research Director. Winning one of the research prizes is not automatically linked to publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Submission is only possible using the above forms once completed they are to be sent by email to email@example.com. No abstracts sent to other email addresses or by letters or by fax will be evaluated or accepted. All abstracts should be written in English. The authors are responsible for the contents as well as spelling and grammar.
- The abstract title should contain no more than 150 characters including spaces, and should be entered in the title field
- The abstract text should include no more than 400 words
- The abstract should elucidate the topic by informative text on:
- Study objectives
- Methods and material
- References should not be used unless particularly useful for clarification
- Personal contact details etc. are not permitted in the abstract text.
- Use single space text without blank lines. Abbreviations and units should follow international standards. Numbers should be written in numerals.
- List of authors should not be included in the abstract text. This can be filled in on page 3 of the abstract submission process.
Please note: Copyright of the abstract(s) is assigned to European Chiropractor’s Union (ECU).
Accepted abstracts can be published in one of the following publications:
- Online publication Chiropractic and Manual Therapies (C&MT) to review conditions for publication
- As a supplement of BACKspace, magazine of the ECU
- ECU Book of Proceedings, available during the convention
Please see the ECU Website for more information on the convention