British Chiropractic Association Autumn Conference 2019
The BCA Autumn Conference will take place on 12 and 13 October 2019 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole
Speaker presentations and workshops will focus on Chiropractic: Across the Ages.
In addition to the President’s Lecture there will be talks and workshops from Dr Steve Williams, Jake Cooke, Aurelie Marchand, Jesper Dahl plus much more!
- Welcome to Conference and Warm up with Kahoot! Catherine Quinn and Bronwen Henley
- President’s Lecture
- How to make your clinic a trusted centre in your community – Simple principles to build a good reputation in your area without using selling techniques: Tone Tellefsen Hughes
- The hip OA continuum – balance between force and form: Jesper Dahl
- British Chiropractic Association Annual General Meeting – taking place Friday 11th October
- Bad balance, bad back: Dr Jake Cooke
- Clinical gems for the older child – this is a provisional title which may change: Dr Steve Williams
- And more!
- ChiroConnect workshop – A hands-on session that will help you to start creating the building blocks for your outreach programme in your community for people of all ages: Tone Tellefsen Hughes and Jennifer Hudson
- Don’t skip the hip! Jesper Dahl
- Assessing balance and preventing falls: Dr Jake Cooke
- Receptionists and Assistants Training: Celia Champion
- A Royal College of Chiropractors workshop on Evidence-Based Management of Acute Onset Cervical Radiculopathy: Mr Stuart Smellie and Dr Jonathan Field
- And more!
Free poster presentations form an integral part of the conference and are a fantastic way for those working within the chiropractic field to share best practice, research and network with colleagues.
Successful submissions will have their research displayed at conference.
Submitting an abstract is an easy online process. All submissions must be made before the closing date on 16 August 2019.
A Social Evening and Awards Ceremony will take place on Saturday 12 October at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Register at http://bit.ly/BCAConf19
Early bird price valid until 30 August 2019
If you wish to sponsor a student, please go to https://fitwise.eventsair.com/bca-annual-conference-2019/sponstudent
For further information email email@example.com or phone 0118 950 5950
Follow @BCAConferences and use #BCAConf19