6 CPD points for the Pre-Convention seminars 24 May ’17
Have you signed up for a pre Convention seminar? It has been awarded 6 CPD points.
Introduction into Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization:DNS
ECU Pre-Convention Seminar Wednesday 24th May 2017, Limassol, Cyprus
Approved for 6 CPD points
Inger Fjord Villadsen DC., M.Sc.(Clin Epi) Postgrad. Dip. NMS Rehab
DNS is a contemporary and rapidly expanding approach that is being embraced by clinicians, coaches and sports trainers internationally. DNS utilises the principles of developmental kinesiology in training programs to optimise global motor patterns thereby enhancing human movement and performance.
- Introduction of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life, posture and breathing function
- Discuss dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine.
- Introduce corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests.
The goal is to stimulate your clinical rationale when dealing with chronic MSK cases, sports performance enhancement and provide food for thought for better chiropractic management.