Professional Confidence & Assertiveness
Date(s) - 04/03/2017
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Anglo European College of Chiropractic
13-15 Parkwood Road
Being technically competent is not enough to ensure success as a Chiropractor. You also need to believe in your own abilities, be sure that you can deal with any situation, and be able to communicate with a patient confidently and assertively, no matter what.
This seminar teaches you the skill of professional confidence and assertiveness. It shows you that, even when you are stressed, frustrated or lacking in knowledge, you can still convey the best, most confident version of you that patients will like, trust, listen to and want to see again. By understanding and harnessing the power of the mind, you will discover how you can achieve greater patient outcomes, increase referrals and make yourself feel happier, calmer and more confident!
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the power of first impressions
- Understand how they can create a great first impression
- Realise how nerves can negatively affect the level of success they achieve at work
- Uncover what gives them confidence and what causes them to lack confidence
- Discover how to feel confident at all times
- Understand why assertiveness works and how to do it effectively
- Appreciate how limiting beliefs can hold people back from achieving success
- Understand how to transform limiting beliefs into empowering ones